|
|
#1 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
|
Anybody else having trouble with Coupon?
I tried to do my coupon from the 2nd anniversary celebration at Little Green Frogs Designs and I get an error message.
Is anybody else having trouble? |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 |
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() |
You have to register for an account, verify your address by email and then be signed in when you use it. I had that problem for a bit today but I finally got it to work.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |||
|
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
|
Nope my coupon worked fine, I was registered though.
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#4 | |||
|
In the Hall of Presidents
![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Nikon D3
Posts: 1,128
|
Ditto April - and not forgetting the LGF part of the code helps too
__________________
- Kimberly |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#5 | |||
|
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 7 miles from WDW :)
Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
Posts: 1,080
|
I'm registered, logged in, and STILL can't get it to work. I'm at a loss. I made sure I used the LGF part and it still won't work. It says it's expired or invalid.
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#6 | ||||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
|
Quote:
![]()
|
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#7 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
|
I don't see a button to move it to my cart.... ??? Am I crazy?... lol
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Melinda |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#8 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
|
I also have trouble between the two sets of letters,
is it a dash or a period?? also space before and after? I am going crazy too! |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#9 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
|
Woo Hoo... I just got it to work... I was using the wrong website... Not Funky Playground....
I will PM you Teresa...
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Melinda |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#10 |
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() |
I had to do LGF - MS.... I had to have a space in front of and behind the dash
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|