MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sponsor-hosted Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9709)
-   -   New GIVEAWAY challenge from Sahlin Studio! (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9486)

sahlink 01-09-2012 05:00 PM

New GIVEAWAY challenge from Sahlin Studio!
 
I love MouseScrappers, and thought it would be fun to have a monthly giveaway. :)

One of the things that makes visiting Disney special is meeting characters.
So, I want to see a layout where you scrap your favorite character meeting at a Disney park.
Make sure you use at least one Sahlin Studio product in your layout!
Don't forget, there are lots of freebies on my blog! :)

HAVE FUN!!

Post your layout by January 31, 11:59pm EST. One random winner will receive say it with metal: what a character

http://www.the-lilypad.com/store/ima...pfolder-67.jpg

WDW Scrap Princess 01-09-2012 06:15 PM

Very nice love this, love your products, thank you for the chance!
after i tried your kit i just love all the Sahlin Studio Designs:D!

Carolc 01-10-2012 10:44 AM

Moved to the new sponsor-hosted challenge forum. :)

Valoree 01-11-2012 01:40 PM

Thank you, Sahlin Studio! Because of your newsletter I found this fabulous website! And I also love the download. :hooray:

Thanks for introducing me to a wonderful new world!

Valoree

SueP1963 01-12-2012 06:25 PM

Fun challenge! I've enjoyed your work over the years. :)

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...cters-2006.jpg

sahlink 01-13-2012 09:20 AM

What a fun idea to have a 'theme' or 'fun event' to do on a particular trip. One time for us too, my kids had to do both, smashed pennies, and characters. Wonderful layout! Love the colors.

Here is my layout:http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/s...utorialweb.jpg

breeoxd 01-14-2012 12:26 PM

Sigh. i dont think I have any character meeting stuff. But the prize is awesome!!!

SueP1963 01-14-2012 06:04 PM

I like the blocked look of your layout--is that one of your templates?

snowdrop 01-14-2012 11:19 PM

I've been waiting for the excuse to use this kit! :D :credits:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ary1210_sm.jpg

sahlink 01-15-2012 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SueP1963 (Post 92440)
I like the blocked look of your layout--is that one of your templates?

Yes, it's Lots O' Photos Templates (Blocked)!

SueP1963 01-15-2012 06:57 AM

Thanks for the link. Just added to my template stash! :)

RuthieRoo 01-17-2012 02:06 PM

Yay I love your work so here's my page:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...witch-hunt.jpg
:credits:

larkd 01-20-2012 02:56 PM

Not my favorite character or even my child, but this moment was too sweet to pass up.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ite-Moment.jpg

credits in gallery post.
also posted here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2917#post92917

sahlink 01-20-2012 03:20 PM

Such wonderful entries already!! :)

Amanda J. 01-25-2012 04:57 AM

Oh, I love your things! I made this layout and it has a couple of your things on it. The title and the glittery things :). Thanks for this opportunity!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Mickey_WEB.jpg

bonham0731 01-25-2012 08:12 AM

How fun! And it gave me an excuse to finally scrap some of my favorite photos from our May 2011 trip! :hooray:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...lleMagical.jpg

amordemar 01-25-2012 08:18 AM

A Very Goofy Meeting
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...eting-copy.jpg

thanks for the challenge Krista!

:cheshire_bounce:

cassidyk 01-26-2012 06:38 PM

What a fun challenge Krista, thank you so much!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Page_0161.jpg

Journaling reads: Initially you weren't too sure you wanted to meet the princesses with Amelia but as soon as you saw them you were all too eager to get in line. As expected you had plenty to say and you absolutely loved all the attention you got. Cinderella said you were very handsome and called you "young prince" but it was the kiss she surprised you with that sealed it for you. I don't think you will ever pass up an opportunity to meet a princess again!

The full layout will be:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Page_0161.jpghttp://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_016.jpg

:credits:

sahlink 01-28-2012 07:47 AM

Heather: I've been waiting to see how you'd use this! Love how your overall color is pink. And that umbrella!! I didn't see that when we met her. LOVE that this whole page is super frilly and girl. Just perfect!

RuthieRoo: Ooohhh... that witch is WAY scary. I love your overall composition on the page, that mat clip is really cool, and what a neat way to incorporate all of the apples.

larkd: AWwww... but it sure is amazing, even though it's not your fav character or child. :) Snow White was one of my favorite character we met. We had a chance to be in a private Storytelling hour with her, and the magical moment for my kids was SO precious. Great photo!! And I LOVE all of the layered papers on the page.

Amanda J.: Eek!! I absolutely LOVE this. I've yet to scrap my Chef Mickey pictures, becuase there are SO many photos. I love how you captured the overall feel.

bonham0731: What an incredible moment!! I love the large large photo. It shows exactly that moment, the emotion. Beautiful page!

amordemar: HAHA!! This is a perfect goofy page. I LOVE the orange dots, and that title. It is WAY goofy.

cassidyk: What an amazing two pager. This was one of our favorite character experiences too. And you scrapped this perfectly. You always ROCK this kit!!

Thanks for playing everyone!

hollyanne21 01-29-2012 11:32 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...0/mickey16.jpg

Thanks for the fun challenge!

WDW Scrap Princess 01-29-2012 08:25 PM

Krista, when I sat down and chose my template and chose my picture the big question was, whose product did i want to use to scrap this memorable moment?
It was special to meet Mr Disney, enclosed is the page created with
"Practically Perfect" Kit by Sahlin Studio

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...99FinalWeb.jpg

:credits:

BridgetC 01-30-2012 12:24 PM

This was my first try at digital scrapbooking.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...8/mickey18.jpg

sahlink 02-01-2012 12:39 AM

Wonderful layouts everyone!! I'll be announcing the winner of the random drawing later today. :)

Holly-What an adorable Mickey page! The colors are perfectly Mickey Love the blocking and the star placement!

Teresa-Oh WOW!! What an amazing moment! I'm honored you chose my kit to scrap this wonderful memory. Have I mentioned how jealous I am? ;)

Bridget-Aww, I'm honored you chose my kit for your very first digital layout!! You chose the perfect paper, it looks like it was pulled out of the pictures. :)

sahlink 02-01-2012 04:27 PM

I used random.org to pick a winner, and the winner is...

bonham0731

With this layout:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...lleMagical.jpg

Congratulations!! Check your PM box for your prize. :)

Thanks again everyone for playing! I will be having a new giveaway each month, so be sure to check this section & the Treasure Chest so you don't miss out! :yeah:

bonham0731 02-01-2012 04:46 PM

Wow, I'm so excited! :yeah: Thanks so much, and I can't wait to get scrapping with the prize! Thanks again!

RuthieRoo 02-02-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonham0731 (Post 98300)
Wow, I'm so excited! :yeah: Thanks so much, and I can't wait to get scrapping with the prize! Thanks again!

Congrats on your win!!

cassidyk 02-02-2012 08:30 AM

Congrats Ashley on your prize and creating a beautiful page! :thumbsup:

BridgetC 02-02-2012 01:38 PM

Congrats on your win :). I love your page

SueP1963 02-02-2012 07:50 PM

Very cool page! :) Congrats!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger