|
|
#1 | |||
|
I'm Soarin' over California
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 649
|
New GIVEAWAY challenge from Sahlin Studio!
I love MouseScrappers, and thought it would be fun to have a monthly giveaway.
![]() One of the things that makes visiting Disney special is meeting characters. So, I want to see a layout where you scrap your favorite character meeting at a Disney park. Make sure you use at least one Sahlin Studio product in your layout! Don't forget, there are lots of freebies on my blog! ![]() HAVE FUN!! Post your layout by January 31, 11:59pm EST. One random winner will receive say it with metal: what a character
Last edited by sahlink; 01-09-2012 at 05:59 PM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
|
Very nice love this, love your products, thank you for the chance!
after i tried your kit i just love all the Sahlin Studio Designs !
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#3 | |||
|
Administrator
![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
|
Moved to the new sponsor-hosted challenge forum.
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations Magical Vacations, LLC |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#4 | |||
|
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Jersey
Software: PhotoShop CS5
Camera: Canon xTi
Posts: 339
|
Thank you, Sahlin Studio! Because of your newsletter I found this fabulous website! And I also love the download.
![]() Thanks for introducing me to a wonderful new world! Valoree |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#5 | |||
|
Trying all the props in Toontown
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: midwest
Software: PSE10
Camera: Kodak
Posts: 412
|
||||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#6 | |||
|
I'm Soarin' over California
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 649
|
What a fun idea to have a 'theme' or 'fun event' to do on a particular trip. One time for us too, my kids had to do both, smashed pennies, and characters. Wonderful layout! Love the colors.
Here is my layout:
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#7 | |||
|
I'm on the tram
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 57
|
Sigh. i dont think I have any character meeting stuff. But the prize is awesome!!!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#8 | |||
|
Trying all the props in Toontown
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: midwest
Software: PSE10
Camera: Kodak
Posts: 412
|
I like the blocked look of your layout--is that one of your templates?
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#9 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
|
__________________
See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters ![]() Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019) Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#10 | ||||
|
I'm Soarin' over California
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 649
|
Quote:
|
||||
|
|
|
||||
![]() |
|
|