MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   2nd Anniversary Celebration (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9704)
-   -   What was your favorite? (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7610)

tukogirl 05-24-2011 07:27 PM

What was your favorite?
 
Sooo, now that all of the festivities are over... (phew! :whistle: hahahah!)

I want to know your favorite:

1- birthday activity?
2 - layout you completed during the festivities? Post it here!

ana_carol 05-25-2011 02:23 AM

Favorite activity?
Hummm its a tie between Hopscotch and Cake Smash
And one of my favorite layouts was from Hopscoth

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Hopscotch1.jpg

Also this one from SS#63
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s_Drive_in.jpg

After that my favorite activity was unzipping the goodie bag :D
It was a really fun month Andrea :yeah:

shalinao 05-25-2011 06:33 AM

My Favorite Activity was the Cake Smash and here is my LO from it...

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/809/TTAw1.jpg

But I also liked this one from Speed Scrap #57

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/825/bffsw.jpg

Marie 05-25-2011 07:56 PM

I liked Cake Smash, Hopscotch and Bake a Cake. I did my first speed scrap which was fun too.

My favorite layout was from Hopscotch.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_089.jpg

Jojo 05-26-2011 05:18 AM

My favorite activity was "All things disney" Such an adicting game!!
The activity with a lay out I enjoyed the most was the Bake me a cake challenge!
This is my LO:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._me_a_cake.jpg

My favorite Lay out of all the challenges I've done... Hmm that's a tricky one. Can't really choose cause I've got a couple I really like.
I love my lay outs of SS58, 60 and 61. But from these 3 I love the one of SS60 the most because of the photo effects. They turned out really great!!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...29/Village.jpg

meejay 05-26-2011 08:42 AM

My favorite activity was Hopscotch, I loved my layout. I also really enjoyed Hide and Go Seek - I search the gallery all the time now! The scavenger hunt was fun since I'm so new, I got to learn about the forums. My Hopscotch layout:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...n-the-room.jpg

My favorite layout? Probably the hopscotch one or this one, for SS#64:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Hollywood.jpg

This Dixie Pixie 05-26-2011 02:28 PM

I think Cake Smash was my favourite challenge but I really really liked the chats too. I learned a lot from them.

My favourite LO is the one I made for Cake Smash:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mash-epcot.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger