|
|
#1 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 10,453
|
What was your favorite?
Sooo, now that all of the festivities are over... (phew!
hahahah!)I want to know your favorite: 1- birthday activity? 2 - layout you completed during the festivities? Post it here! |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brazil
Posts: 3,284
|
Favorite activity?
Hummm its a tie between Hopscotch and Cake Smash And one of my favorite layouts was from Hopscoth ![]() Also this one from SS#63 ![]() After that my favorite activity was unzipping the goodie bag ![]() It was a really fun month Andrea
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#3 | |||
|
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Aiken, SC
Software: PSE
Camera: Canon Girl - 40D & Powershot SD980
Posts: 1,384
|
My Favorite Activity was the Cake Smash and here is my LO from it...
![]() But I also liked this one from Speed Scrap #57
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#4 | |||
|
Having dinner at Rainforest Café
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Midwest
Software: SBC Plus 3.0
Posts: 2,942
|
I liked Cake Smash, Hopscotch and Bake a Cake. I did my first speed scrap which was fun too.
My favorite layout was from Hopscotch.
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#5 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hulshout, Belgium
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon EOS 550D
Posts: 3,169
|
My favorite activity was "All things disney" Such an adicting game!!
The activity with a lay out I enjoyed the most was the Bake me a cake challenge! This is my LO: ![]() My favorite Lay out of all the challenges I've done... Hmm that's a tricky one. Can't really choose cause I've got a couple I really like. I love my lay outs of SS58, 60 and 61. But from these 3 I love the one of SS60 the most because of the photo effects. They turned out really great!!
__________________
Disneyland Paris Dream Annual Passholder First DLR Anaheim visit: 13 - 20 August 2015! First cruise: 7 nights - Magic (Mediteranian Europe) Departure 10 september! |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#6 | |||
|
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indiana
Software: PSCS 5.5
Camera: iPhone 4s, Canon Powershot SX230, Nikon D5000
Posts: 1,116
|
My favorite activity was Hopscotch, I loved my layout. I also really enjoyed Hide and Go Seek - I search the gallery all the time now! The scavenger hunt was fun since I'm so new, I got to learn about the forums. My Hopscotch layout:
![]() My favorite layout? Probably the hopscotch one or this one, for SS#64:
__________________
![]() WDW Trips: 2010 Coronado Springs . 2011 Port Orleans Riverside . 2012 Caribbean Beach . 2013 Wilderness Lodge . 2014 Caribbean Beach Disneyland: January 2014 Now Planning for Fall 2015 - back to Caribbean Beach!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#7 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,181
|
I think Cake Smash was my favourite challenge but I really really liked the chats too. I learned a lot from them.
My favourite LO is the one I made for Cake Smash:
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|