MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2020, 08:54 AM   #1
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder
 
tinkerbell1112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Posts: 5,949
Points: 36,190
Weekly Challenge #418 - Aug 16 - Aug 29

I really miss Disney. When I'm not at Disney, I enjoy having a trip planned so I can be planning for Disney! This past spring was really hard for me. I missed out on a trip to Disneyland, so to help fill my Disney void my daughter and I tried out some of the Disney At Home recipes that Disney was posting on their blog. Did anyone else do this? When I shared about it, a friend from college asked me to try a specific recipe, so I did. The breakfast lasagna from the Crystal Palace, has anyone had this? Yum! the one I made was good. I can imagine Disney's version is better!!

And, as requested....here's a link to the recipe I started with
or if you want to see my dumbed down recipe; here's my blog post I guess I forgot to publish, but you reminded me to go post the pictures and publish!

This challenge is FOOD related. It needs to be about FOOD. Whether you're scrapping about a meal at the Parks, a snack credit, or something like I did....an at home Disney recipe! Show me something Disney FOOD related!

Here's the page I made to document my super yummy lasagna


And here's the pp you're playing for from Designs by Melinda Staley! Isn't it adorable?!




Please remember:
1) Challenge should be Disney related (or from a vacation/theme park around Disney) (following the details listed above)
2) Layout should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category
3) Participants should post their layouts in two places: in this challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum for the theme of their page.
Please be sure to do this.
If you need help on where to post in the forum, please let me know and I'll be happy to help!
4) Please leave love on the person who posts before you and the person who posts after you (not required, but certainly a nice way to boost the people up around you!)
5) Please don't use a quick page to fulfill the challenges
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Last edited by tinkerbell1112; 08-17-2020 at 07:20 AM.

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:25 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger