MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 2nd Anniversary Celebration
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2011, 05:37 PM   #1
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder
 
scrappinnewbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
Points: 65,577
And the winners are.... (Disney A-Z)

Ok... thanks to Random.Org... we have 4 random numbers selected and the 4 winners based on the posts numbers....

Do you remember the prizes? The winners in order drawn will receive.....

1st name will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to Natalie’s Shoppe
2nd name will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to Kellybell Designs Shoppe
3rd name will receive a $ 5 Gift Certificate to Natalie’s Shoppe
4th name will receive a $ 5 Gift Certificate to Kellybell Designs Shoppe

So... here are the winners of the Disney A-Z game (both threads):
1st winner - WDW Scrap Princess with T - Traveller
2nd winner - Janet715 with Q - Quincey
3rd winner - ColoMich94 with C - Coffee
4th winner - MusicMouse with M - Mickey Cactus

Congrats Ladies!!!!! I will be sending you a PM with your GC information.

I wish I could give each of you a prize for participating. I loved the photos and how creative you guys were. Thanks so much for playing. I hope you had fun and enjoyed seeing the photos.

Thanks again for the fun!
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:11 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger