|
|
#11 | |||
|
Staying the night in the Beach Club
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Iowa
Software: Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon Rebel T3
Posts: 2,012
|
How do you add the metals that we got for the marathon. Does anyone know if there are instructions for a signature too?
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#12 | ||||
|
Taking the boat to the Studios
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Arlington, VA
Software: PSE 10
Camera: Nikon D3000
Posts: 2,060
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() |
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#13 | |||
|
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: on Lake Michigan
Software: PSE 8
Camera: Cannon Rebel T1i
Posts: 537
|
Lost my collection of Pins - How do I reload them?
I added a pic of Saratoga Springs to my Sign & when I did this all my pins vanished!
Than I removed the pic because all my pins were gone. I had to reload my 1/2 marathon pin and still my collection of pins are gone. Any ideas??? ![]() Oh, dear my pins returned but where is my 1/2 marathon pin? |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#14 | |||
|
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: on Lake Michigan
Software: PSE 8
Camera: Cannon Rebel T1i
Posts: 537
|
OK pins are back - where is my Marathon pin?
Where did my 1/2 Marathon pin go? I added it to my signature
![]() all fixed I am on a roll!!!
__________________
Last edited by Bev Cavera; 03-06-2012 at 10:31 AM. Reason: all fixed - I am on a roll!!!! |
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|