|
|
#41 | |||
|
Having breakfast at Cape May
![]() Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Quilmes, Argentina
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
Posts: 2,037
|
And my last pick is Fairytale Castle
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#42 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgium
Software: Photoshop 7
Camera: Nikon D40x
Posts: 3,636
|
I'm here to announce the winners of the RAK:
bpowersj Jojo digitalscrapperbecky Congratulations ladies! Please send me a personal message with the kit you'd like and I'll send you the download links. I want to thank you all for playing and celebrating my birthday with me.
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#43 | |||
|
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wijk bij Duurstede, Netherlands
Camera: Sony
Posts: 2,891
|
Congrats ladies. Have fun with your kits! I know for sure you'll enjoy them!
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#44 | |||
|
Having breakfast at Cape May
![]() Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Quilmes, Argentina
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
Posts: 2,037
|
Congrats to the winners!!! Enjoy your kits!!!
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#45 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
|
Congrats Ladies... enjoy your awesome Sarah kits!
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Melinda |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#46 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
|
Congrats, you will love Sarah's Kits
' |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#47 | |||
|
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pa
Software: Elements9 craft artist
Camera: Nikon D7000
Posts: 346
|
I like Tiki Time http://saaronline.weebly.com/uploads...82671_orig.png
Rose |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#48 | |||
|
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pa
Software: Elements9 craft artist
Camera: Nikon D7000
Posts: 346
|
While You Were Sleeping is very pretty. Love it.
![]() Rose |
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|