|
|
#11 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
|
Great pages ladies! Thanks for planning your party. Also, thanks Fran for the super fun borders.
I'll work on passing out your lovely goodie later tonight. Thanks again. I hope you had fun!
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Melinda |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#12 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
|
I am super late! but wanted to support the activity even though I will not get the PP.
Here is mine! ![]() ![]() Also Here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...114#post135114 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#14 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
|
Sorry guys for the slight delay in passing out Fran's fabulous borders. We had a storm yesterday and it knocked out our internet, cable and phone until bedtime.
Totally messed up my evening plans! I've sent out the links. I appreciate you guys playing along. I hope you guys had fun! Remember to shoot Fran a huge thank you and go check out her store at With Love Studios - http://withlovestudio.net/shop/index...6ffd85f4835d44 Thanks again for celebrating with us this weekend!
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Melinda |
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|