|
|
#41 | |||
|
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chesapeake, Va
Software: Artisan / Storybook Creator 4
Camera: Nikon
Posts: 180
|
Thank you so much. I didn't know about all theses great games and prizes until it was too late, so this is my only prize. Thanks much
Bunnie
__________________
Bunnie |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#42 | |||
|
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
|
Thanks so much Michelle, they are great!!!
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#43 | |||
|
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: California
Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
Posts: 1,993
|
thanks for the Mouse Bucks! If only we could print our own money as easily
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#44 | |||
|
Going thru the EPCOT turnstiles
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,438
|
Thanks so much! I love Disney Dollars! I still have one of the originals!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#45 | |||
|
Staying the night in the Beach Club
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Iowa
Software: Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon Rebel T3
Posts: 2,012
|
Thank you so much, they are fantastic!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#46 |
|
Just parked the car
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1
|
Am I too late? I am just a lurker here - but I waited a few days and now the link isn't working. I love these!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 | |||
|
Spending the night in the Grand Californian
![]() Join Date: May 2011
Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix
Posts: 563
|
I just checked- both links are still working, but they won't be up for much longer. So glad you guys liked them!!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|