|
|
#41 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
|
Thanks girls for participating! I've passed out the PP and the coupons that Jennifer donated.
I've also used Random.ORG and have the lucky winner of the $10.00 Gift Certificate to Jennifer's store. ![]() The lucky winner is................................. 3BluEyedBabies! Thanks for playing along! I can't wait to see more pages using Jennifer Labre Designs!
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Melinda |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#42 | |||
|
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: PA
Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
Posts: 2,868
|
Thank you!!
WOW! Awesome! Thanks so very much!! Going to go browse Jennifer's store!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#43 | ||||
|
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Campbell, KY
Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Posts: 2,425
|
Quote:
|
||||
|
|
|
||||
![]() |
|
|