MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 4th Anniversary Celebration
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2013, 04:49 PM   #41
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Aussiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,310
Points: 25,333
Here's my layout:



also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...286#post134286
__________________
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2013, 04:55 PM   #42
robills
Having dinner in Le Cellier
 
robills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,959
Points: 7,090
hugs

Thanks for the scrap and pp! I think I just made it. Had so much trouble finding this for some reason tonight. But thanks again!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...288#post134288
__________________
Speed Scrapper! Olaf

robills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:55 PM   #43
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
 
r0binb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Lone Start State
Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
Posts: 1,113
Points: 4,845
Oh how I wanted to do this Speed Scrap. I feel like I haven't scrapped in FOREVER. But tomorrow is our local Relay for Life (my 8 year old son is our team captain) so I've been busy getting everything ready for that.

Britt, those were great instructions. I'm going to use them real soon.
And I'm really enjoying looking at everyone's layouts. Keep 'em coming!!!!
__________________
GIVE THE GIFT OF LIFE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
JOIN THE BONE MARROW REGISTRY!
It's Easy ... It's Painless ... It's Free
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

r0binb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:56 PM   #44
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder
 
WDW Scrap Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
Points: 27,465
Thank you Britt!






Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...291#post134291
__________________
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:59 PM   #45
Linda P.
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort
 
Linda P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northern AZ
Software: Photoshop CS3
Camera: Canon Rebel
Posts: 1,396
Points: 6,706
I hope it's okay that I doubled up my "silver" and my "sticky". Thanks for the fun challenge and the super cute PP!

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...?t=3207&page=7
__________________
Mouse Ears Canada Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Olaf

Linda P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:02 PM   #46
janette
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
 
janette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,654
Points: 23,789


Forum Link

Thank you for hosting, hopefully not too late. Computers always seem to freeze at the worst times.
__________________
Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Last edited by janette; 05-17-2013 at 05:10 PM.

janette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:04 PM   #47
angustia17
Taking a relaxing cruise on the Mark Twain
 
angustia17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cody, WY
Software: Gimp/My Memories
Posts: 295
Points: 1,759
The Twilight Zone



I do have green in my photo, but it just didn't look as good with the kits I used! AH, so I hope it still counts! haha The trees are green though! lol Thanks for the fun speed scrap!

angustia17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:11 PM   #48
mstalbot1
Fascinated by the World of Color
 
mstalbot1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 796
Points: 4,176


Thank you. This was fun. This is my first attempt at pocket scrapping. Thanks!
Eiffel Tower Cheshire Cat 1 I love DCL!

Last edited by mstalbot1; 05-17-2013 at 05:13 PM. Reason: picture wasn't showing

mstalbot1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:34 AM   #49
craftytam
In the Hall of Presidents
 
craftytam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: La Habra, CA
Software: PhotoshopElements 11
Camera: Canon
Posts: 1,150
Points: 6,088
I just realized that I posted in the Members Gallery & this thread, but not in the Speed Scrap gallery... I hope I'm still eligible for the PP
This was the only SS I was able to do because of other commitments over the weekend. I hope you all had fun!
__________________
[IMG]<a href=http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/500/June-2014-SNP-Siggy.png target=_blank>http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-SNP-Siggy.png</a>[/IMG]
Ive met another MouseScrapper

craftytam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:12 PM   #50
britt
E Ticket Holder
 
britt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,488
Points: 45,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftytam View Post
Britt, I LOVE the melted crayon on your layout! I should have done that when I was at DL on Monday ...next time!
I didn't DO that!! I just walked past it!
__________________

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

britt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:34 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger