|
|
#21 | |||
|
Spending the night in the Grand Californian
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 568
|
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#22 | |||
|
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Phoenix, Az
Software: Fireworks 8 for now, PS Elements in my future.
Camera: Canon 7D and Sony WX9
Posts: 446
|
Just skating in on the May challenge...
![]() also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...516#post135516 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#23 | |||
|
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Hot, Dry Desert in AZ
Software: Photoshop
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel
Posts: 525
|
||||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#24 | |||
|
In the Hall of Presidents
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,151
|
__________________
Cheryl[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#25 | |||
|
Enjoying Wishes from the Pirate and Pals Cruise
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Software: Photoshop Elements 6 (so old I know!)
Posts: 1,352
|
I had to try and get one more page in for this month! I have loved the monorail element in the Mighty Heroes kit ever since I saw it and just had to feature it somehow! Here's what I ended up with!
![]() Also posted here and here
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#26 | |||
|
Spending the night in the Grand Californian
![]() Join Date: May 2011
Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix
Posts: 563
|
Winner Winner!!
There are some beautiful layouts here!!
Thank you ladies! And the winner is..... Sthompsonfoto!!! Chosen by Random.Org I do not have a new kit at the moment, so she wins a $5.00 Gift Certificate!! Get ready for June's Challenge! |
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|