|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
Posts: 3,115
|
Announcing Speed Scrap #220 with Melissa of Melidy Designs - Saturday 29th @ 2pm EDT
Hi Mousescrappers, I'm so excited to be spending this weekend scrapping with you all. I hope you'll join me this Saturday for a fun speed scrap:
![]() Here's what you'll be playing for, it coordinates with a brand new kit coming to my store That Castle: ![]() Hope to see you there! Melissa
__________________
Last edited by *melidy*; 07-27-2017 at 11:43 AM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 | |||
|
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: MA
Software: adobe elements 13
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XSi
Posts: 2,226
|
Very cute!
Hoping the deadline will be later in the evening because Saturday is busy!!
__________________
![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#3 | |||
|
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Florida
Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0
Camera: Nikon D3400
Posts: 1,026
|
I want this PP so bad! Please tell me we have a late end time since I will be out all day wedding dress shopping with my daughter! Can't wait to see the new kit.
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#4 | |||
|
Buying my Disneyland park tickets
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 59
|
What a beautiful participation prize! I have the perfect photos to use with it -- but unfortunately, I have an appointment at that exact time! Sorry, I have to miss this chat.
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#5 | ||||
|
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wijk bij Duurstede, Netherlands
Camera: Sony
Posts: 2,891
|
Quote:
Cute prize, Melissa. Just 1 thing, on your anoouncement you have the GMT wrong. Because of daylight saving time, there is only 4 hours time difference between EDT and GMT (which is standard time and doesn't change). I know it's confusing!
__________________
|
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#6 | ||||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
Posts: 3,115
|
Quote:
![]() And don't worry ladies there will definitely be extra time
__________________
Last edited by *melidy*; 07-29-2017 at 06:21 AM. |
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#7 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
Posts: 3,115
|
Ooooh exciting, I hope she finds her dream dress!!
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#8 | |||
|
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wijk bij Duurstede, Netherlands
Camera: Sony
Posts: 2,891
|
No need to change... All those time differences are confusing... So glad to live in a country where everyone is in the same time zone...
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|