|
|
#1 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
|
Gaylord Palms
We went here to see ICE, which I haven't scrapped yet.
Gorgeous hotel! Here's their Christmas tree. Click for credits
__________________
See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters ![]() Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019) Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
|
__________________
See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters ![]() Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019) Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#3 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
|
__________________
See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters ![]() Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019) Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#4 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
|
__________________
See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters ![]() Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019) Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips |
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|