|
|
#21 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
|
Krista, when I sat down and chose my template and chose my picture the big question was, whose product did i want to use to scrap this memorable moment?
It was special to meet Mr Disney, enclosed is the page created with "Practically Perfect" Kit by Sahlin Studio ![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#22 | |||
|
Just parked the car
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4
|
||||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#23 | |||
|
I'm Soarin' over California
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 649
|
Wonderful layouts everyone!! I'll be announcing the winner of the random drawing later today.
![]() Holly-What an adorable Mickey page! The colors are perfectly Mickey Love the blocking and the star placement! Teresa-Oh WOW!! What an amazing moment! I'm honored you chose my kit to scrap this wonderful memory. Have I mentioned how jealous I am? ![]() Bridget-Aww, I'm honored you chose my kit for your very first digital layout!! You chose the perfect paper, it looks like it was pulled out of the pictures.
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#24 | |||
|
I'm Soarin' over California
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 649
|
I used random.org to pick a winner, and the winner is...
bonham0731 With this layout: ![]() Congratulations!! Check your PM box for your prize. ![]() Thanks again everyone for playing! I will be having a new giveaway each month, so be sure to check this section & the Treasure Chest so you don't miss out!
Last edited by sahlink; 02-01-2012 at 04:32 PM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#25 | |||
|
Window shopping along Hollywood Blvd
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,109
|
Wow, I'm so excited!
Thanks so much, and I can't wait to get scrapping with the prize! Thanks again!
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#26 | |||
|
Having dinner at California Grill
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,326
|
Congrats on your win!!
__________________
Me DH & DD & DS
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#27 | |||
|
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North Georgia
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Posts: 2,223
|
Congrats Ashley on your prize and creating a beautiful page!
__________________
Kathryn
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#28 | |||
|
Just parked the car
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4
|
Congrats on your win
. I love your page
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#29 | |||
|
Trying all the props in Toontown
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: midwest
Software: PSE10
Camera: Kodak
Posts: 412
|
Very cool page!
Congrats!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|