|
|
#1 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 10,453
|
Weekly Challenge #417 - June 12-27, 2020
This weekly Challenge is all about COLOR
This is not my usual color combination, but I combined these colors in my flower pots this year and I LOVE how they look. So summery, and hot, and fun! Of course when I went to take pictures today they look scraggly and not many blooms, so I found a similar palette on google. ![]() Bright Violet, Living Coral, Vibrant Pink and Marigold (I pulled this palette from DesignWorld here: https://www.designwizard.com/blog/de...ur-combination) So your challenge this week is to use at least 3 of the above colors together on your Disney scrapbook page. They don't have to be the exact colors - just some combo of a purple, coral, hot pink and/or orange I haven't done my page yet but I will be back soon with how this inspired me. Can't wait to see all of your lovely COLOR - FUL creations!! Last edited by tukogirl; 06-12-2020 at 11:57 AM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Posts: 5,949
|
hmmm...that is certainly a challenge for me! Going to have to dig I think.
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#3 | |||
|
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
Posts: 2,968
|
... yeah I might have to think on this one for a while as well. .... I might have an idea. Love this color combo !!!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#4 | |||
|
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
Posts: 2,968
|
This color palette was perfect for the night time swim pics I had from our 2016 trip !!!
![]() Also posted: HERE |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#5 | |||
|
Exploring Adventureland
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,006
|
||||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#6 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,310
|
Fun challenge! Thank you so much for hosting!
![]() also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...608#post180608
__________________
![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#7 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 10,453
|
Thanks to everyone who has participated! I had a very unexpected death in the family that has really throw me off my game. Sorry to leave you guys hanging!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#8 | ||||
|
Administrator
![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
|
Quote:
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations Magical Vacations, LLC |
||||
|
|
|
||||
![]() |
|
|