|
|
#11 | |||
|
Going thru the Disneyland turnstiles
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Indianapolis
Software: Lumapix FotoFusion, PSElements 15
Posts: 70
|
Carats, Corsets and Cowboys
![]() So I am a little rusty, haven't scrapped in a bit , and when I finished my LO I realized it is not Disney themed but Michelle says it is good to post. You would think with the over 100 visits to Disney with the family, I would have used some of those. Fun challenge, got me back in to the scrapping groove.
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#12 |
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() |
Thanks for hosting Michelle Beautiful PP
![]() . I used the font for my date and in the title of the LO. ![]() Also posted in the following thread: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...911#post139911 |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 | |||
|
Enjoying Wishes from the Pirate and Pals Cruise
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Software: Photoshop Elements 6 (so old I know!)
Posts: 1,352
|
We are going to Disneyland in less than 3 weeks so I am loving just scrapping pages that remind me of that fact!
Thanks for the great PP and fun font! I know I'll be using that one in the future!![]() Also posted here
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#14 | |||
|
In the Hall of Presidents
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,151
|
Thanks for a fun challenge and an awesome pp!
![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...940#post139940
__________________
Cheryl[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#15 | |||
|
Spending the night in the Grand Californian
![]() Join Date: May 2011
Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix
Posts: 563
|
You guys are Rockin' this Font!!
So glad you like it!! Remember you have til Midnight to complete this challenge!! |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#16 | |||
|
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
|
Here's mine Michelle, hope you dont mind I used a stacked paper to start my LO, anyway I kept adding all the fun ellies from your kit and totally transformed it LOL.
![]() Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...949#post139949
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#17 | |||
|
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 93
|
Christmas 2010
I used this beautiful font to embellish one of my many pages from our Christmas 2010 trip. It worked perfectly.
![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...d=1#post139953
__________________
Heather
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#18 | |||
|
Spending the night in the Grand Californian
![]() Join Date: May 2011
Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix
Posts: 563
|
Thank you to all who participated!!
Prizes have been delivered! Hope you had a great weekend!! |
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|