|
|
#21 | |||
|
Testing cars on Test Track
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Peoria, IL
Software: CS 5.5
Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Posts: 1,544
|
I *wish* I could find these little devils, but I'm having absolutely no luck at all. I'm very bummed because I really wanted that "The Seas" wordart, too.
![]() Here's a layout I thought was darling by cmtscrap.
__________________
, DD (18) , DS (17) , DS (13)
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#22 | |||
|
Spending the night in the Grand Californian
![]() Join Date: May 2011
Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix
Posts: 563
|
Thank you ladies
I didn't realize this challenge was going to be as hard as it was!
Thank you to the ladies who toughed it out! In case you're curious, where Nemo was: Jennifer ![]() Linda P. ![]() Cheryl: ![]() Melissa ![]() Christy ![]() Charlene ![]() Lyn ![]() Karrie ![]() Jenny ![]() Holly ![]() Michelle ![]() And the winners on the $10 Gift Certificates are..... 1. Bevs97 2. Wahoomrm Thank you again! I hope you all had a fun weekend!! |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#23 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Posts: 5,949
|
some of those were really tricky. Even though I found them all during DSD, there were some in this thread I struggled to find the second time! haha. Fun game
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|