|
|
#91 | ||||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Posts: 5,949
|
Quote:
and I love every page I did!
|
||||
|
|
|
||||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#92 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Posts: 5,949
|
Who had a good weekend? And a fun time browsing in the gallery and leaving love?!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#93 | ||||
|
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Campbell, KY
Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Posts: 2,425
|
Quote:
I've been able to spend time with the family and catch up on some things that I needed to do! It's been nice. What about you? |
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#94 | |||
|
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon Mark III & Panasonic Lux5
Posts: 1,038
|
Enjoyed going through the gallery.
However, now I'm doing taxes.
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#95 | |||
|
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: East Tennessee
Software: Photoshop Elements 2019
Camera: Nikon D3200, Nikon Coolpix S8100 and iPhone
Posts: 1,079
|
Love looking through the gallery! Great ideas and inspiration!
Great weekend... Color Me Rad 5k Saturday, mani and some retail therapy!
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#96 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Posts: 5,949
|
LOL. I had to start my taxes this week too. I always put it off for as long as I can
I've also been busy zipping files for the goody bags! whoo hoo |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#97 | |||
|
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon Mark III & Panasonic Lux5
Posts: 1,038
|
Can't wait to see the goodie bags!
I did the grunt work (gathering up the paperwork, entering the basics) on the tax forms, now hubby is taking over with the more difficult stuff. I know we should just break down and pay someone to do this for us, but I'm too cheap and stubborn. So, every year, it's the same ol' yucky weekend--both of us in a bad mood.
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#98 | |||
|
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Central IL
Software: photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel Ti1
Posts: 344
|
Can't wait to see the goodie bags!
The marathon has gotten me to get my rear in gear...I have a sb retreat in two weeks. Need to get photos printed and my Disney papers and embellishments gathered up and sorted. It's a yucky, rainy day here so good time to do it!!! |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#99 |
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() |
I did not receive anything. Who sent them out?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#100 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Posts: 5,949
|
Let me check the reports that were done and I'll be back to you
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|