|
|
#1 | |||
|
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Oregon
Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
Posts: 1,399
|
Weekly Challenge #425: July 2-15
Hi all. Several of us had a lot of fun with the do-over challenge, but now we need some new challenges in preparation for the next do-over challenge. So I decided to make a new challenge for us all.
I don't know about you, but I tend to choose one kit and make an entire page using that. So I'm challenging you (and myself) to make a page using a MIX OF 2 KITS OR MORE. I made two pages with a mix of three different Peter Pan themed kits:
![]() ![]() Now it's your turn. Come back here and share the pages you make with more than one kit.
__________________
ANNETTE |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,310
|
Fun challenge! Life is finally settling down after a crazy busy June! Hoping to play along!
__________________
![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#3 | |||
|
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 85
|
Time sure flew by this month I meant to get back here sooner, Sorry I am late for the challenge. I used Castle View and Magic Of the Mouse kits
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#4 | ||||
|
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Oregon
Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
Posts: 1,399
|
Quote:
__________________
ANNETTE |
||||
|
|
|
||||
![]() |
|
|