|
|
#1 | |||
|
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: PA
Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
Posts: 2,868
|
New Epcot Areas
Can someone add World Nature, World Discover, & World Celebration to the Epcot LOs forum? I have a Journey of Water LO to add to World Nature but there is no spot to put it. Or can I just add a new spot?
Thanks! |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 | |||
|
Administrator
![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
|
Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention. I haven't made it to Epcot in a while and haven't seen Journey of Water yet. Just looked at a map and see how they renamed Future World East and West. I'll create the new names and shift things around when I get to my computer. Looks like Journey of Water would be a thread in World Nature(?)
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations Magical Vacations, LLC |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#3 | ||||
|
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: PA
Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
Posts: 2,868
|
Quote:
Yes, I think Journey of Water would be a thread in World Nature. |
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#4 | ||||
|
Administrator
![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
|
Quote:
Here is World Nature. https://mousescrappers.com/forums/fo...lay.php?f=9772 Thanks again... I really need to go now that construction is finally done!
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations Magical Vacations, LLC |
||||
|
|
|
||||
![]() |
|
|