|
|
#11 | |||
|
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indiana
Software: PSCS 5.5
Camera: iPhone 4s, Canon Powershot SX230, Nikon D5000
Posts: 1,116
|
I was running out of photos! Our recent trip was just two days, and my album is now 60% complete because of the awesome challenges. I'm excited to try some of the other challenges at a leisurely pace.
__________________
![]() WDW Trips: 2010 Coronado Springs . 2011 Port Orleans Riverside . 2012 Caribbean Beach . 2013 Wilderness Lodge . 2014 Caribbean Beach Disneyland: January 2014 Now Planning for Fall 2015 - back to Caribbean Beach!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#12 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hulshout, Belgium
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon EOS 550D
Posts: 3,169
|
I'm sad on the one side, because It was really fun to complete all those challenges! But glad on the other (and also not so glad) because now I can spent a bit more time to my school work. (School work isn't funny
) My exams are coming up, together with the presentation of my last project. So I'm still busy right now. But if I got to chose, I prefer making lot's of LO's for a couple challenges!
__________________
Disneyland Paris Dream Annual Passholder First DLR Anaheim visit: 13 - 20 August 2015! First cruise: 7 nights - Magic (Mediteranian Europe) Departure 10 september! |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#13 | |||
|
Blasting through Space Mountain
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: North Central PA
Software: CM Storybook Creator Plus
Camera: Canon Powershot SX20 is
Posts: 491
|
I am so bummed that I had to miss the whole party
I moved last weekend, and had no time to play all month with all of the packing (and unpacking) to do. Next year...
__________________
![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|